Mandatory Department Application
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the program
Your information was successfully submitted!
You will receive an email confirming your submission with a link to the Application Guidelines PDF.
Now it’s time to finish the Application Checklist.
- Complete and submit the Department Form.
- Review the Application Guidelines (PDF) . (Please keep this open or print it out to refer to while you are completing the UF Graduate Certificate Application, Step 3.)
- Read the language requirements for applying to the program.
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor's degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council–approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the list of English speaking countries.
All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official English language test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions using the code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports, or photocopies of score reports will not be accepted.
- Read the instructions for submitting your official transcripts.
- Former UF students who haven't attended any school after UF do not need to request transcripts.
- If you are not finished with your bachelor’s degree yet, please only send your final transcript after you have completed this degree.
Transcripts can be sent via post or electronically. Request official, original transcripts from every school that you reported on the UF Graduate Application in Step 2.
Send transcripts via post to the following address:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
Send electronic transcripts directly FROM the institution TO the UF Office of Admissions at email@example.com.
The institution must use one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered valid and official:
Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
If one of these companies cannot be used transcripts must be sent via post.
- The official, original transcripts/mark sheets and diploma/degree certificates in the native language*
- Certified, exact English translations of the documents by your university or a certified translator, if needed
- The completed checklist for international applicants
- Return packaging and a return shipping label if you would like your transcripts/mark sheets and diploma/degree certificates returned
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission
Minimum Scores Required
To be considered for admission, applicants should have the following minimum scores:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
All students must have official, sealed transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions. Please send transcripts for all schools listed on your UF Graduate Application.
International graduate applicants must submit a transcript package that contains the following items:
Please send your transcript package to the following address:
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville, FL 32609
*We must have your original diploma to verify your degrees. We keep the diploma locked and safe until after your application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, we will send your diploma back to you via the label and packaging that you provide. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, we are not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.
You must complete all of the checklist items above before proceeding to the UF application.
You're almost ready to fill out the UF Graduate Application.
*If you are a current masters student, apply here.
When submitting the application, please note:
- Keep the temporary username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
- Provide all of the requested personal information.
- If you already have a UFID, please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank. You will be issued a UFID later.
- When you complete the Graduate Application you will be issued an eight-digit UFID number. Keep this number for your records, as it will be your unique identifying number at the University of Florida forever.
- International Applicants
- You must enter your surname and given name in the “Passport Name” section, even if you do not have a passport.
- If you reside in the United States, you must provide a copy of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa to the Office of Admissions.
- Under “Certificate,” select the following:
- Level – Graduate
- College – Pharmacy
- Certificates – Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts. Our department will not receive your application until either your unofficial or official transcripts are received. Please note that you will not be admitted until your official transcripts are received.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on costs for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your safe list on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond.