Mandatory Department Application
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the program
Your information was successfully submitted!
You will receive an email confirming your submission with a link to the Application Guidelines PDF.
Now it’s time to finish the Application Checklist.
- Complete and submit the Department Form.
- Review the Application Guidelines (PDF) . (Please keep this open or print it out to refer to while you are completing the UF Graduate Non-degree Application, Step 3.)
- Read the language requirements for applying to the program.
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor's degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council–approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the list of English speaking countries.
All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official English language test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions using the code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports, or photocopies of score reports will not be accepted.
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission
Minimum Scores Required
To be considered for admission, applicants should have the following minimum scores:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
You must complete all of the checklist items above before proceeding to the UF application.
You're almost ready to fill out the UF Graduate Application.
When submitting the application, please note:
- Choose "THE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY - Forensic Sciences/Pharmaceutical Chem/Clinical Tox" in the "College" dropdown box.
- If you already have a UFID, please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank. You will be issued a UFID later.
- When you complete the Graduate Application you will be issued an eight-digit UFID number. Keep this number for your records, as it will be your unique identifying number at the University of Florida forever.
- Provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example, to earn a certificate or to begin taking courses before being formally admitted.)
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter “N/A” in both the prefix and number fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on costs for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States, please enter "Not Applicable" in the area asking for US VISA information.
- Add @ufl.edu to your safe list on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.