Mandatory Department Application
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the program
Complete the Certificate application form.
*If you get an error message that you need to apply as a Current Student, follow the instructions to do so.
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Keep the temporary username and password that you create. You will use it to log in and view your application and any missing and/or received materials.
- The $30 application fee should be paid with the submission of the online application.
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID
- International Applicants
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport
- If you reside in the United State, you must provide a copy of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa to the Office of Admissions
- Under Certificate select the following:
- Level – Graduate
- College – Pharmacy
- Select Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the list of Certificates
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended
- Upload your unofficial transcripts. Our department will not receive your application until your transcripts are received (either official or unofficial). Please note that you will not be admitted until your official transcripts are received.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond
Domestic and International Applicants Requesting Transcripts
All students must have original, sealed transcripts sent to the University of Florida to verify all coursework taken after high school.
Domestic Applicants Only
If either your Bachelor’s or graduate degree(s) were earned in the United States, please see the transcript requirement below.
- Request official original transcripts in individually sealed envelopes from every school you've attended since high school be sent to the University of Florida Office of Admissions:
University of Florida
Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall - PO Box 114000
Gainesville, Fl. 32611-4000
International Applicants Only
If either your bachelor's or graduate degree(s) were earned outside of the United States, please see the transcript and diploma requirement below.
Graduate applicants must submit an official copy in the native language of each transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended. If the native language for the documents is not English, certified, literal (exact) English translations are required. The English translation may come from your university or may be completed by a certified translator.
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
*We must have your original diploma verifying that the degrees reported were earned. We keep the diploma locked and safe until after your application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, we will send your diploma back to you via first class mail. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, we are not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission
- If your native language is not English, or if you graduated with a bachelor's degree from a non-English speaking country, you will need to take and submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the Graduate School's list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida:
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Minimum Scores Required
To be considered for the certificate, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|
Note: If you are not in the Gainesville area, you can disregard the email you will receive about immunization requirements. You will be exempt from having to provide proof of immunization.
Application Completion Notification
Please fill out the form below to confirm you have completed all of the steps in the application process.