You have successfully submitted registration for your courses. This is not final confirmation that your registration is approved. You will be contacted within 7 business days if we need anything further to process your registration. Please check the email address that you provided on this registration request for your receipt and next steps. In order to expedite your registration approval, please verify you do not have any holds by following the steps below.
Registration Preparation Hold, Local Address Information Hold, and Emergency Contact Hold
- Go to One.UF (https://one.uf.edu)
- Click onto the heading “My Record” under My Online Services
- Click on “Holds”.
- Follow the directions to clear the Registration Preparation, Emergency Contact and Local Address Information holds.
- Disregard any Immunization or Mandatory Health Insurance holds you may have unless you are an MTM student. The Registration team will have these holds removed.
- Log out of One.UF completely, close your browser, and then log back in to One.UF to verify that the holds were successfully removed.
We will take care of this hold internally at UF. No action is needed by the student.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com for registration support or for any technical support.