How much does it cost?
Tuition is $575 per credit hour plus fees for all students, regardless of location. This tuition rate is subject to change. This program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver. As an off-book program, it does not receive funds from these programs.
Non-degree seeking and graduate certificate students must pay capital improvement and technology fees. Master’s degree students must pay capital improvement, technology, financial aid fees. For a list of fee schedules, please visit the University Bursar.
Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. A processing fee is assessed for credit card payments. Payments can be made approximately three weeks before the semester begins. Students will receive payment instructions once UF has loaded tuition into the system.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Financial Aid Eligibility
Master’s degree students are eligible for private and federal loans. Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking federal student loans should complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application as early as possible.
Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and UF’s Student Self Service in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date. UF’s Federal School Code is 001535.
Students must enroll in the following amounts of credits for financial aid eligibility:
- Fall and Spring: 5 credits
- Summer: 4 credits
For more information or questions contact the Pharmacy Financial Aid Coordinator:
Financial Aid Coordinator
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
- Students can use G.I. Bill or VA Tuition Assistance for this program.
- Please contact VAcounselor@ufl.edu for more information or questions about benefits.
- There is a $30 application fee for the master’s degree and graduate certificate applications. There is no application fee associated with the non-degree seeking application.
- Some courses do require textbooks.
- Master’s degree students are responsible for any costs associated with travel expenses for Special Topics in Gainesville, Florida.