Note: Due to the impacts of the coronavirus, we are temporarily unable to accept original hard copies of documents. For admission review purposes, international applicants should upload their unofficial transcripts and/or credential evaluations, along with their degree certificates to their application. This can be done while completing the application or, if already submitted, applicants can log into their application status (https://admissions.ufl.edu/appstatus.html) and upload documents. If admitted, official copies of the documents will be required prior to registering for the 2nd term of attendance. Please wait to send these until regular operations have resumed.
International students are welcome to apply to any of the master’s degree, graduate certificate, or non-degree seeking programs.
International students should carefully review the minimum requirements section of the respective program of interest. Any additional application materials that are needed for international applications are included on the minimum requirement pages (below):
- Master’s Degree Minimum Requirements
- Graduate Certificate Minimum Requirements
- Non-Degree Minimum Requirements
There are three enrollment options for students; click the links below to apply to a program:
Transcript/Mark Sheet and Diploma/Degree Certificate: International Applicants
If the student’s bachelor’s or graduate degree(s) were earned outside of the United States, please see the transcript and diploma requirement below.
Graduate applicants must submit an official, original document in the native language of each transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate from each university or college attended. If the native language for the documents is not English, then certified, literal (exact) English translations are required. The English translation may come from the originating university or may be completed by a certified translator.
Students must assemble their transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate with English translations (if required) and send to the address below in one package. If students would like their transcript/mark sheet and diploma/degree certificate returned, they must provide a return shipping label and return packaging with their transcript/mark sheet . Students must also include this checklist, filled out, in the package that contains their application documents.
Please see the checklist here: Checklist
Packages must be sent to:
University of Florida
Attn: Entrepreneurial Programs
2046 NE Waldo Rd, Rm 2200
Gainesville FL 32609
*The University of Florida must have the original diploma verifying that the degrees reported were earned. UF keeps the diploma locked and safe until after the application materials are processed and an application decision can be made. Once a decision is made, UF will return the diploma to the student via the provided label and packaging. While the University of Florida handles all documents with care, UF is not responsible for documents that are lost or damaged in the mail.
The English Language Skill Requirements for Admission: International Applicants Only
- If the student’s native language is not English, or if they graduated with a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country, they must take and submit their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or other Graduate Council approved English language skills test scores.
- Non-English speaking countries are those which are not included in the graduate school’s list of English speaking countries.
Having the TOEFL or English Language Test sent to the University of Florida
- All applicants must have ETS (Educational Testing Service) send their official TOEFL test scores directly to the UF Office of Admissions at code 5812.
- Only official, sealed scores, direct from ETS (Education Testing Service), are acceptable. Self-reported scores, unsealed copies of score reports or photocopies of score reports cannot be accepted as official final documents.
Minimum TOEFL Scores Required
To be considered for the certificate, the applicant must score the following on the TOEFL:
|TOEFL Exam Type||Required Score|