Why take UF’s master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences with a concentration in pharmaceutical chemistry?
- Earn a world-class online degree from the highly renowned University of Florida
- Pursue a pharmaceutical career in an expanding industry
- Work in an innovative field discovering new cures and remedies
- Continue working while pursing convenient graduate education and enhanced career opportunities
- Gain international insights into medicinal chemistry and pharmacology from professors and peers
- Create flexible course schedules
- Study under highly engaging and responsive professors and staff
- Complete coursework online
- Network worldwide to build career opportunities and relationships
Who should sign up for this degree program?
The MS in pharmaceutical sciences with a concentration in pharmaceutical chemistry provides students with a strong foundation in analytical techniques, pharmacology, metabolism, QA/QC, and drug chemistry. This program, offered by the College of Pharmacy, may be of interest to those who currently work or who would like to work in the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Drug regulation agencies
- Analytical laboratories
- Biotechnology companies
- Hospital and clinical laboratories
This program will also be of interest to chemistry majors who wish to obtain graduate-level training in pharmaceutical sciences with the intent of later entering the pharmaceutical industry. These programs provide a mechanism for students worldwide to take graduate coursework specifically tailored to their pharmaceutical career aspirations.